18 March 2006

Enough.

I have really just had it with this realty company. I have posted an advert on Craigslist for someone to take over my lease. Hopefully I'll get some good responses and can movify myself elsewhere.

I had a lot to say on this subject before I started the post, but I seem to be drying up a bit. At any rate, that is what's happening. Even if I only find a place that's 600 a month, that's 125 extra for the next five months. Which adds up.

I'm just tired of the excess room and the feeling that I'm camping.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Feel free to encroach on my blog anytime. And thanks again for picking us up. :) And actually, you know the certain someone. He's not someone you think highly of. Deanna or I can give your details sometime. \:S

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home